• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Looking to kayak Prince Rupert to Port Hardy Mid June / August 2018

cjones

Paddler
Hi there, I just wanted to update an earlier post looking for kayak buddies (this will be the last update, I swear!)

I hope to kayak from Prince Rupert to Port Hardy (or via versa) from mid-June until the first week of August, 2018. I'm interested in kayaking on the outside coast as opposed to the Ferry route. I'm certainly willing to reconsider if people are interested in only doing the Southern or Norther half of the coast as well.

My comfort level is between 10 - 15 mmi per day, but can go more or less based on preferences, I'm flexible. I have done various sections of the BC coast, but not the entire stretch, which has been a dream for some time!

Please, please let me know if anybody is interested. Thank you!
Craig

Back