Body Boat Blade is for sale!!

Discussion in 'General Paddling Discussions' started by pawsplus, Mar 12, 2019.

1. pawsplus

pawsplus Paddler

I just got an email from them saying the business is for sale! I had always planned to get there for training eventually -- looks like I've missed my chance! :( Anyone know what's up??

2. pawsplus

pawsplus Paddler

The email says in part:

Why are we selling now?

Shawna and Leon see it as a good time to pursue their many creative ideas. Shawna is completing a 2 year degree program in Botanical Illustration and is soon to launch her on-line art website! Leon is creating and building beautiful wooden and mixed material greenland kayak art pieces that are ready to hang on a wall or in a gallery.

How much? & What is for sale?

The Body Boat Blade Brand, Logo, Website, school curriculum, and client list. The Pro Retail Shop - a successful retail store including inventory and store fixtures. The successful Body Boat Blade Global e-commerce website.

Asking Price: $75,000 + current valuation of inventory and school equipment. Valuation of inventory based on available inventory at time of purchase. Store fixtures & school equipment can be purchased separately or as bulk purchase.

A comprehensive sales/financial package is available upon serious inquiries. Creative timing of purchase and sales of components vs the entire package will be considered.

3. JohnAbercrombie

JohnAbercrombie Paddler

Leon and Shawna are fantastic instructors - they will leave a big gap in the sea kayaking world out here.
    I was fortunate to take classes with them.