Ecomarine's going out of business sale

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by kayakwriter, Oct 4, 2019.

1. kayakwriter

kayakwriter Paddler

Hi all,

I know commercial postings are usually frowned upon here, but I have special dispensation from Dan for this one, as it's a one-off and of interest to the community.

The official ad is posted below. A couple of tidbits for you:
    There will not be a point of sale (cash register) at the Jericho location. So you'll have to go to the Granville Island location, purchase the boat and get a receipt, then come to the Jericho location on the days it's open. Which means if you need to look at the boats first, you'll need to make a round trip from Jericho to GI and back. Kind of a pain. On the plus side, some great deals, including several used rotomoulded Romanys for under a grand. So if you are looking for a tough, inexpensive skeg boat for rock gardening, these are a great choice.

Ecomarine webgraphic (Oct 2)-page-001.jpg

chodups likes this.
  2. dermot

dermot Paddler

Phil..

how did you find the priceing?

there's three boats we are interested in, i went over there to ask about trying one to see if i fit on Monday morning when the store just closed...

the other two we know fit us well

love to find the priceing and sort our options

3. kayakwriter

kayakwriter Paddler

Pricing on new boats is similar to the sales on in Eco's last days. Pricing on used boats is very aggressive. I'm at home right now and don't have access to the lists, but if you want to post here or PM me about the specific boats you're interested in, I may be able to give you exact prices when I'm in the store on Monday. Bear in mind you won't be able to purchase anything until the 10th and we won't be able to reserve anything for you; first come, first serve.

4. dermot

dermot Paddler

PM sent

5. Timfrick

Timfrick Paddler

Just saw on the Maynard’s site that the full Jericho inventory is sold.

6. kayakwriter

kayakwriter Paddler

This is correct. There wasn't time to update the sign or ads, but we will be selling new boats only, and only from the Granville Island location.

7. kayakwriter

kayakwriter Paddler

Updated sale sign

eblast_ecomarine1008.jpg