• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Planning for the 2009 WCP Spring Campout

Which April weekend works best for you?

• April 4-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April 11-12

• April 18-19

• April 25-26

• Total voters
Depending on the time I leave work tomorrow, I'll try and make it to Pender tomorrow night. if not I'll stop on Portland and cross in the morning. If I'm not in either of those places, I worked too late and I'll be driving over Saturday. Cant wait to meet up!

-Rich

Wife and I will be on the 2:20 to Otter bay tomorrow, 3 More of my group will be on the 6:20 to Otter bay. Two more Sailing in some time tomorrow night from Otter bay. That's where he lives (on his boat), so we will have a local among us :p

Batteries charged, Food frozen, Gear packed and boats loaded.... I wanna leave now! :lol:

Oh my gosh...this is way too early! But - we're on our way from the inland sea. Hope there's no snow over the Coq! Looking forward to seeing everyone and the smell of the ocean again! We'll be on the 10:10am ferry to Otter Bay and staying until Monday 4:15 ferry.
Kathy

Well, someone is already over here. I passed a car with two nice wooden kayaks on the roof heading to medicine beach this afternoon on my way to pick up my wife from work.

I've moved the post wrap-up comments to the Trip Reports section. See the thread titled "2009 Spring Campout - photos, stories, and other comments"

Back