• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Posting pic's..... ??

Komatiq said:
Have some pictures that I would like to put up on line. Anyone recommend a good site for that ??

Thanks,

I notice you have a shaw account. I do too and I find that the 7 email/web page accounts are an excellent way to post photos.

Thanks Andy I've looked into the Shaw website idea and will try and get some pic's of the kayak I have for sale up on a site as soon as time allows.

Cheers,

Komatiq said:
Have some pictures that I would like to put up on line. Anyone recommend a good site for that ??

Thanks,

I've founding using blogspot.com an easy way to post pictures (I'm well past 1 GB -- stopped counting -- worth of pictures on various blogs all through blogspot).

Cheers

Thanks ztar, I managed to get them upthrough Yahoo since I have a mail account there. Worked out fine but I do appreciate your feedback.

Komatiq

Back