SOLD! - SKUK (NDK) Explorer Kayak

Discussion in 'WCP Buy & Sell' started by BCWave, Mar 23, 2019.

1. BCWave

BCWave New Member

$2400 - SKUK (NDK) Explorer Kayak

From website - Award logo Designed for rough water and covering distances, the Explorer is our main expedition kayak and suits the medium sized paddler. Faster than the Romany family, manoeuvrable and direction stable. It has a large carrying capacity and has been used on a one-month expedition to Antarctica carrying all supplies with no support.

The Explorer is fitted with the High-performance glass seat. The kayak has a low rear deck for easy rolling, a keyhole cockpit that gives excellent grip, control and allows quick exit if need be. The sloping bulkhead behind the seat allows the kayak to be emptied by lifting only the bow, no x-rescue is necessary.

An expedition kayak for the medium sized paddler, length: 533.5 cm, width: 54 cm, depth: 34.5 cm, overall volume: 313.5 litres, front hatch volume: 73 litres, cockpit volume: 147 litres, day hatch volume: 37.5 litres, rear hatch volume: 56 litres.

This boat has been paddled so has scratches on hull but is in very good condition with deck compass. Dry boat.

Contact phone number appreciated if you have any questions. I'm in Oak Bay in Victoria if you want to see the boat.

Attached Files:

2. bhardey

bhardey New Member

BCWave - I am very interested in your Explorer. Phone me 406-250-2616 evenings, between 7-9 PM.
    I'm in LaConner WA

3. BCWave

BCWave New Member

Boat has been SOLD to a very nice gentleman from SISKA.