• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

Victoria winter day trip paddlers

mikeypaddler

Paddler
I have recently moved back to the island and hoping to find some folks to paddle with.
I am in Colwood but open to anything around Victoria
I plan on joining SISKA In the new year but have some time before xmas
I have a fair amount of experience with tripping and feel comfortable in most but have not paddled a lot The last five or so years

The next SISKA trips are on Jan 7 and Jan 8 going to Sitting Lady Falls and Millstream Falls. Don’t wait too long to get your membership in as our trips fill up fast.
If you can paddle on Wed or Thu, there are several non-SISKA groups that go out every week.

Hi Shannon

There are at least four different private groups spread out from the West Shore to Sidney, going out on Wednesdays.
There used to be just one group but COVID saw us splitting up into smaller cohorts.
If you know Dave Ostapovich, then you know the webmaster for the original group.

Gary

Back