• We apologize for the somewhat convoluted sign-up process. Due to ever-more sophisticated attacks by chatbots, we had to increase our filtering in order to weed out AI while letting humans through. It's a nuisance, but a necessary one in order to keep the level of discourse on the forums authentic and useful. From the actual humans using WCP, thanks for your understanding!

WCP Spring Get Together 2007 - PHOTOS AND STORIES

:lol: You guys are too much! We can't wait another year before we do THAT again! Great pictures Dan! And sorry for catching you not set up - I didn't even notice the paddle until viewing the pic...and in the new boat and all!

Hey cool I am on Youtube!!! :D I also got a Line! ( even if is only one word)

either you guys are very short or i am freaking tall!!! lol

thanks Darren for making that, I am on my 7 th time watching it.

XL Mark

Fabulous pictures everyone, amazing video Darren (love the Spaghetti Western music--Sergio Leone would be proud), and it all made me feel much better about not being there. I am hoping to be down in Victoria in August for a buddy's wedding and will hopefully see some of you then and I will certainly make every effort to be at next year's event. By the way Steve, I still have not received my t-shirt...

Brad

Nice pic's everybody - some very fine images in the bunch. Hey DarrenM, nice goin' with the video. The on the water shots, that "tunnel" effect, the editing and the soundtrack make it all very dreamlike.

I would like to thank everyone for the hospitality and it was great associating real people to wcp handles. The pictures, movie, and thread are great and its super that an activity such as kayaking produces such positive feelings. Good stuff!

Absolutely awesome video Darren. Loved the music too. Can't wait to get out on the ocean again. You guys are all great. Was an incredible weekend. Thanks.

Ive burnt a high res DVD of last weekend (and a few of my other YouTube vids)

If any island people want a copy of it, Mark can burn you one.

Ill try and get a copy to someone from the mainland (with a dvd burner) to make copies for anyone interested over there.

I'm too cheap to burn and distribute multiple copies
8O :lol:

IMG_6793.jpg

Hey Darren,
Finally got to see your video..totally enjoyed it! Thanks! When do we go back??
Kathy

Back